Cloud Data Architect | Renewable Energy Trading Firm | Boston/Houston
This company is located in downtown Boston and is looking to form a dynamic team to help transform their robust portfolio of renewable energy assets. After having a record year, this role will help expand their data platform using cutting-edge technologies like Azure, Databricks, and Snowflake. This impactful role will collaborate directly with business stakeholders and traders; you'll build relationships and solutions to extract deep value and insights from complex data sets.
The Cloud Data Architect will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain an architecture roadmap that ensures operational optimization and enabling technologies.
- Lead the improvement and further implementation and migration of current servers to a Snowflake based architecture.
- Optimize current systems and always look for improvement and corrective actions
- Implement data Modeling architectures that sustain Market Intelligence, Time Series Analysis, and near Real-Time data acquisition.
The Cloud Data Architect should have the following qualifications:
- 7 to 10 plus years of technical experience in a superior analytical environment
- 3 to 5 years of Azure solution experience
- Design expertise using various High Performance Big Data solutions
- B.S. in computer science, engineering or technology based disciplines
Benefits: (think of the sizzle points)
- Hybrid working environment possibilities
- Be apart of the forefront of renewable energy space growth
- Competitive insurance and retirement benefits package
If you are interested in this high priority Cloud Data Architect role, then please don't wait to apply.