A leading China hedge fund manager is seeking a Client Services Professional to add to their team in Singapore.
This is a new Client Services role a part of expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Client Services individuals from an Asset Management background.
Responsibilities of the Client Services Professional include:
- Provide a high calibre client service to ensure positive relationships are maintained with institutional clients
- Provide detailed investment information on client portfolios and ongoing reviews
- Familiar with the process of preparing RFPs , RFIs and due diligence questionnaires
Requirements of the Client Services Professional include:
- Approx. 5-8 years experience within the Asset Management industry, with exposure to servicing institutional clients
- Good client relationship management with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)