An established Asian Asset Management company is seeking an experienced Client Portfolio Manager to add to their team here in Singapore.
This is a new Client Portfolio Manager role a part of the expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Client Portfolio professionals from mid to senior level to join this Asset Management company.
Responsibilities of the Client Portfolio Manager include:
- Strong multi asset knowledge, responsible for communicating key aspects of each fund
- Achieve profitable AUM growth by working closely with both internal and external clients
- Act as part of the primary communication channel of investment insight between the investment team and clients
Requirements of the Client Portfolio Manager include:
- At least 10 years experience in Multi Asset Investment Solutions
- Previous experience as a Client Portfolio Manager, Portfolio Manager or Investment Strategist
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident presenting to external client's investment solutions
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)