An industry leading investment bank is looking to bring on a Capital Risk expert into their fast-growing Capital Risk team. This individual will be part of the Risk Division, a team of specialists who oversee the firm's credit, market, liquidity, operational and capital risk. They will join the Capital Risk team, which provides an independent view into the capital decisions across the firm and advises on capital management strategies.
- Working closely with stakeholders across the firm, including trading desks, Controllers, Legal, Corporate Treasury and Technology.
- Monitoring, analyzing, interpreting, and challenging the firm's regulatory capital requirements and capital management processes.
- Maintaining a strong control mindset and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Providing oversight of the firm's capital strategy and the firm's proximity to capital requirements.
- Evaluating and reporting on the effects and risks of regulatory capital requirements.
- At least 8 years of experience in Regulatory Capital or Risk related roles.
- Able to research, analyze and identify relevant issues in complex regulatory documents.
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of banking entities, financial instruments; able to evaluate new transactions and ventures with special attention to capital requirements.