A blue-chip infrastructure asset manager, with over $50bn in AUM, are expanding their capital raising team across multiple seniorities. The firm have completed their largest fundraise ever, closing the fund at over $7bn in capital for their global infrastructure fund. The firm typically focus on core+/value-add investments across energy transition, renewables, transport and PPP. This is global, with a large focus in the US and Europe.
The investor relations team is currently 5 people, and the group are looking for two highly motivated individuals at Senior Associate and Director level to sit in their London office and raise new capital from investors globally, with a focus on EMEA, APAC. The ideal individual will have some experience in raising capital within the private markets. ESG is at the heart of the firm's investment ethos, so it is imperative that the individual is passionate about ESG.
- Support the current investor relations team in raising capital across the firm's flagship infrastructure fund, as well as bringing in co-investments and separately managed accounts.
- Manage relationships with prospects and existing relationships across primarily pension funds, insurance companies, sovereigns, charities and endowments.
- Support the development of the group's marketing strategy and assist with the creation of marketing materials such as pitchbooks and presentations.
- Communicate regularly with investors over the phone, by email and in person.
- c.3+ years of experience for Senior Associate, c.7+ years for Director.
- Experience within private markets is essential, with infrastructure experience a plus.
- Existing network and/or understanding of institutional investors, with exposure to EMEA/APAC plus.
- Passionate about ESG.
- Personable with a "client-first" outlook.
- Highly motivated by sales and being entrepreneurial.
- Able to be successful working both in a team and independently.
If you are interested in joining of the largest, most succesful capital raising teams at a blue-chip , then apply directly here.