Selby Jennings is working with a top tier hedge fund to find the best technology talent. They are looking for software engineers that are going to be developing cutting edge solutions to enhance performance and efficiency. The client is particularly interested in candidates coming from other hedge funds or investment banks with exposure to low latency trading systems and high frequency trading. This role will be supporting their fastest growing business with huge opportunities for growth based off their meritocratic business model.
- Engineer, create, and implement sophisticated software solutions across the firm.
- Team up with business leaders to define concerns and provide custom solutions.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Moderate level of experience with the following: Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design, and/or Web Development
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
This firm compensates above market rate for the top 5% of talent.
Made it this far? Take the time to apply and submit your resume!