Role:C++ Developer, Options
Salary: Competitive and candidate dependent
Report to: Trading and Research manager
* proprietary trading firm founded by experienced high-frequency traders in 2017.
* Started in Amsterdam, and now it has expanded to United States and Singapore.
* Flat organisational structure, allowing us to collaborate closely, achieve the best possible outcome, and overcome challenges collectively
* This role will focus specifically on working closely with our traders in assisting in the design and implementation of Options trading strategies. The Candidate:
* An inherent desire to strive for excellence;
* An interest in colleague's work;
* Experience with contemporary C++ development in a Linux environment;
* Extensive experience implementing options trading strategies.
* Excellent variable pay based on performance, with a fair bonus-structure awarding company
* A dynamic and vibrant team in an informal setting;
* A true sense of responsibility in your work backed by trusting colleagues;
* Highly competitive fixed salary;
* Highly competitive variable salary;
* Exciting professional and personal growth prospects;
* Formal training and continuous feedback;
* Public transport & health insurance reimbursement