Execution Algorithm Engineer
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Company Summary: Join a leading proprietary trading firm looking to bring on a Execution Algorithm Engineer to join their automated trading team. You will be working to design and implement Execution system details, optimize code for low microsecond latency, and assist in integration of cloud-scale technologies into a latency-sensitive trading platform.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Understand the full lifecycle and intricacies of a trading platform
- Build a suite of software that interacts directly with trading markets, translating valuation models into execution strategies
- Assist with development of in-house hybrid cloud application frameworks
The Software Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years developing trading algorithms or platforms using C++
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experience working with Options - coming from a Trading firm or Hedge Fund
- Generous PTO + Paid Parental Leave
- Great 401k matching
- Generous Medical/ Dental/ Vision benefits
If you are interested in the Software Engineering role, then please don't wait to apply!