We are currently working with an APAC-based global investment firm that predominantly invests across growth, credit financing and buyout opportunities in the Pan-Asian region. Managing a multi-billion AUM, the firm has a portfolio of notable investments and cross-border deals.
As part of their expansion, they are seeking a Private Equity Junior Associate with buyout experience.
Based in Singapore, this position covers buyout opportunities globally.
Responsibilities of Private Equity Junior Associate
- Execute due diligence, transaction structuring, legal negotiation/ documentation and closing of buyout opportunities across various sectors
Requirements of Private Equity Junior Associate:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a reputable PE firm.
- Experience with buyout deals with LBO modelling skills required.
- Strong academic background
- Prior sector coverage in consumer retail, healthcare, business service is a plus
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).