We are currently working with a reputable leading Global Investment Management firm with more than USD 1 Trillion of AUM. The firm has a network of global offices with highly rated investment teams.
Based in Singapore, this 6-months contract role will focus on key strategic projects that support the Distribution teams. The role will report directly to the Head of Strategy and Business Development for APAC. This is a dynamic role where you will get to work for a strong global platform.
Responsibilities of Business Manager
- Support the execution of key strategic projects that support market and channel growth stategies.
- Define, communicate and execute regional distribution objectives.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare regular updates, presentations and reviews
Requirements of Business Development Associate
- 8+ years of experience in Project Management and Change Management, preferably at a reputable Asset Management firm
- Possess a strong understanding of Institutional and Intermediary channels
- Experience with Salesforce and Tableau
- Must be well-organised with data and attentive to details
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).