One of the most successful payment providers in Germany is looking for 2 experienced Business Intelligence Manager focus SAS for Hamburg in order to further develop a uniform reporting and tracking system across the banks reporting systems.
- A high-skilled, multinational team working and having fun in the office in the heart of Hamburg.
- A great mentor that is looking forward to develop your hard and soft skills as you wish.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A stable, successful and innovative bank with an excellent work-life balance.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- 30 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary up to 70,000 Euros.
- Together with the team you develop new data structures to ensure the company's ability to innovate in terms of the latest methods in data processing and use.
- You analyze different financial data and help the bank to take data driven decisions.
- You are the link between the specialist departments and IT in terms of analysis, recording, reporting, prioritization and implementation of data requirements.
- You help the team to further develop the different existing reporting tools with SAS.
- You lead and mentor junior colleagues to support the line manager.
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the data area within a SAS environment, e.g. Reporting Analyst, BI Specialist, BI Developer, BI Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Engineer or Data Warehouse Developer.
- Very good knowledge of SAS and fluent in SQL.
- Very experienced with Tableau.
- Some experience in the financial services industry, ideally commercial banking, payment area or within credit business.
- Fluent English, the company language is English.
- Good knowledge of any of the following is a plus: Power BI, R, Python, Hadoop.
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking around at this point, but are interested in job opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact