We are currently working with a reputable private Asset Manager managing more than US$100 billion of assets. The firm has a network of global offices with highly rated investment teams.
Based in Singapore, this role will focus on Business Development in the Southeast Asia region for the asset management firm. This is a dynamic role where you will get a chance to work with both the Institutional Sales team as well as the Intermediary Sales team.
Responsibilities of Business Development Associate:
- Conduct research on investment profiles, key clients, business strategies
- Perform industry and competitor analyses
- Managing data in SalesForce client data system and generating reports for management and sales teams
- Publish product and asset class marketing materials as well as sales kits
- Source and analyse product performance and investment recommendations for client requests and due diligence
- Work closely with investment teams to prepare initial drafts of client requests
Requirements of Business Development Associate:
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Development, preferably at a reputable Asset Management firm
- Possess a strong desire to develop a long-term career in sales and financial services
- Have a positive and proactive attitude
- Must be well-organised and attentive to details
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).