Are you keen to work in a secure, professional and stable environment? Then now is your chance to be part of a globally acting company. This solid, multinational bank is looking for a Business Data Analyst (f/m/d).
- Join a diverse multicultural team, with people working from countries around the world.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Flexible working hours - you will have the opportunity of working from home or the office.
- 30 plus 2 days' vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary up to €100,000 a year.
- You deliver value by translating data into insights in many areas.
- You focus on collecting, organizing, analyzing and reporting information for commercial purposes.
- You prepare studies in consultation with internal customers and make agreements about both content and form of the information to be provided and you provide your analyses with conclusions and recommendations.
- You provide dashboards and reports.
- You work together on an agile working method. And you and your team are end-to-end responsible.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics or related financial fields.
- 4+ years of experience in transforming Data into insights in line with business
- Proven experience with SQL/ SAS and PowerBI/ Tableau.
- Proven risk management experience in financial services.
- Knowledge of Consumer lending markets would be a plus.
- Work experience in credit risk analysis and IFRS would be a plus.
- Fluent English (C1) is essential - any knowledge in Dutch is a plus.
- experience working in agile teams.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV or get in touch with Eva Sassnick. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.