Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re imagine their careers, globally.
Our client is one of the best fintech providers globally, their platform is being used by both buy-side and sell-side clients. The company recognised as one of the best fintech firm for trading and risk management. They are now looking for Business Analyst to join their Hong Kong office.
As a Business Analyst, you will need to:
- Work alongside with developers to deliver risk management solutions
- Interact with their clients to analyze project gaps and enhancement requests according to technical specifications
- Liaising with clients for features updates and leverage the products both conceptually and mathematically
As a Business Analyst, you must have:
- 5+ years of working experience in Financial services industry or experience supporting trading desks
- Master's degree in Finance/ Mathematics/ Quant-related field
- Understand risk analytic e.g. P&L, Backtesting, Historical, or other methodologies
- Strong mathematical skills e.g. numerical methods, Monte Carlo simulation, linear algebra, etc.
- Broad knowledge in vendor applications (Bloomberg, Calypso, Murex)
- Strong derivatives pricing knowledge is a plus
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.