AWS Storage Architect | Elite Hedge Fund | Boston
One of the world's most elite Hedge Funds is known for generating more revenue per head on their lean teams than almost any other firm in the industry. They have a new opportunity for an experienced AWS Storage Architect to lead a major migration to the cloud.
As a Cloud Subject Matter Expert, you will use cutting-edge AWS services to increase the reliability, security, and availability of a globally-distributed data infrastructure for their high performance, low latency trading teams. In this role, you will architect and implement solutions from scratch, lead a small team, and collaborate directly with the CTO on enterprise-wide cloud strategies.
Make a global impact:
- Architect and build innovative AWS solutions prioritizing top-notch performance, first-rate security, and fail-safe reliability
- Expand your expertise with HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery
- Interface directly with executives to drive discussions with senior leaders on trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation
- 9+ years of hands-on experience building cloud infrastructure, compute, storage, and virtualization solutions
- Expertise integrating cloud services with on premise technologies from VMware
- Experience with at least one large scale migration from Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud
- Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notification
- Advanced knowledge of Windows and Active Directory
- Industry leading compensation and benefits
- Work from home flexibility
- A close-knit culture, prioritizing work life balance, professional development, and collaboration across all levels of the business