Our team is currently leading a search for a Senior Auditor (AVP level) to join a global team with one of the world's leading Wealth Management/Investment banks. This role will touch aspects of Data Governance, but will be largely focused on technology controls from a business perspective.
With this organization, Internal Audit is highly visible group instilling confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. You will be actively consulted for your independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. The global Internal Audit function is highly innovative and is widely recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class. You will have exposure to Emerging Technologies (AI, ML, Robotics, Cloud, etc.).
- BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA, CISSP) are a plus. Statistical, Computer Science or Computer Engineering qualifications will be an advantage.
- Senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding Technology Controls, Risk, Security, 3rd Party Risk, etc.
- Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.