Title: Enterprise Stress Testing- AVP
Location: New York City
Comp: $110-135k Base
An American Investment Bank is looking to bring on an AVP to their Enterprise Systematic Stress Testing team in New York. This team is responsible for the target state vision and transformation planning with internal stakeholders and ongoing compliance with the firm's stress testing policy. This team sits under the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team and is responsible for enterprise-level risk identification, risk appetite and limits, risk analytics, stress testing, and risk frameworks and policies.
- Help the evolution of the program in line with the Firm's multi-year transformation plan, and coordination of the program's own development/enhancement and its interaction with a variety of key stakeholders
- Ensure the stress testing program's ongoing compliance with policy and procedural requirements including model sponsorship, scope/population audit, analysis of material risk inventory
- Provide requirements for new/updated stress scenarios to be designed based on the changes to material risks the Firm faces
- Ensure that the stress loss results are properly reviewed and augmented with overlays as necessary in collaboration with stakeholders responsible for individual risk pools
- Excellent academic record with a graduate degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, finance, statistics/mathematics, etc., or an undergraduate degree with additional years of relevant experience is required
- Three or more years of experience in Risk or relevant Finance, Front Office/Business, or Management Consulting roles, which must include experience across multiple risk stripes such as retail/wholesale/counterparty credit risk, market risk including interest rate risk in the banking book, operational risk.