A leading international bank is seeking an AVP & VP to join their credit risk team covering counterparty credit with a focus on Insurance and Financial Institutions. This team will be working with the front office and is responsible for managing designated client portfolios, performing credit analysis of current & prospective clients, planning & conducting credit processes.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in credit risk, strong financial institutions/insurance coverage. They will also have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Perform front to end BCA process
- Conduct financial analysis & ratio analysis of customers
- Evaluate risks associated with transactions & counterparties
- Credit monitoring
- Meet customers to conduct credit due diligence
- Communicate with other lines of business regarding risks or trends
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- 7+ years of credit risk experience, preferably in insurance and / or counterparty
- Strong knowledge of emerging markets capital products and services
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills