Currently partnered with a +150B AUM Digital Consumer Bank looking to expand their internal audit functionality across the US. They are known for being pioneers in the digital banking space and championing a positive employee-centric culture championing a positive work environment.
In this role, you'll be responsible for managing and executing audits in the consumer banking space according to the audit plan. Meaning you'll manage audit projects end to end, leading teams and staff auditors on your audits, and be primary point of contact between the business and the audit team. You'll also, at times, have the opportunity to be a staff auditor on the larger audits within the bank. This role has a wide exposure as you'll cover the whole consumer bank. You'll cover Deposits, Checking, Savings, Cards, Auto, Mortgages, and Personal Loans among other products.
Manager audit projects through the whole audit life-cycle.
- Lead teams of auditors on an audit-by-audit basis.
- Be an audit SME in various areas of consumer banking products.
- Work closely with businesses you're auditing and be able to advocate for the audit team's agenda.
- A strong working understanding at least a few areas of consumer banking. (i.e. Deposits, Checking, Savings, Cards, Auto, Mortgages, Personal Loans, etc)
- Experience leading audit projects at top consumer banks. (i.e. Larger than +50B AUM)
- Great communication skills to interact with various internal and potential external stakeholders.
- 4-8 years of experience in internal audit and 1+ years in an AIC capacity.