Summary: Our client is a leading corporate investment bank with its Swiss headquarters located in St. Gallen, Switzerland. As the bank has been experiencing considerable growth over the past few quarters, they are looking to bring in an Audit Manager with compliance experience to help support the current audit team.
- The main point of contact for internal auditing and legal compliance issues.
- Work with the following topics - money laundering, compliance, cross-border, QI, FATCA, AIA, and governance implementation of risk-oriented systems and processes.
- Identify risks and examine internal controls within the bank, offer clear and concise strategies and solutions to the Head of Audit.
- Planning and implementation of courses in internal auditing.
- Offer advice to the team and management on various banking-related audit topics.
- Relevant degree from a university or technical college with a legal background in business law, compliance, or audit.
- Ability to offer support and motivation to coworkers on join audit projects within the bank.
- Present yourself as a self-driven, confident, and outgoing member of the workplace.
- Very good written and speaking knowledge of both German and English.
- Knowledge of Swiss banking regulations.
- Possession of Swiss auditing certifications would be a plus.
If this position would be a possible fit for you, please feel free to reach out to Tero Elias at Selby Jennings directly. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!