Selby Jennings is working with one of the world's leading investment banks in Dallas, Texas.
They are looking for engineers with 4-6 years of experience to come work on one of their elite trading platform teams. This team is accountable for the evolution of platform architecture to meet growing and changing needs globally.
- Design, create, and maintain a high-performance trading system
- Develop and/or enhance tools to collect data to guide decision making
- Communicate with traders, sales, and clients about new systems, feature requests, etc
- Extensive experience with Java
- Prior experience with event sourcing technologies
- Experienced with NoSQL and relational databases
- Experience working with low-latency systems
- Linux systems programming experience