A $5bn Private Debt shop is looking to add an Associate to their portfolio management and underwriting team.
- Manage internal and external transactions
- Monthly monitoring of investments
- apply strong credit judgment and analysis
- Develop and maintain financial models and analyses
- Underwrite add on transactions
- Lead transaction closing processes
- Cover portfolio of 20-25 accounts
- Bachelors with a concentration in Finance
- 3-6 years experience in corporate lending, direct/private lending, LevFin or underwriting.
- Strong knowledge of credit analysis, financial modeling, and basic portfolio management and valuation.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excel, Allvue/BMA is a plus.