A top American Investment Bank is hiring an Associate-level Credit Risk Model Developer to join the firm's growing platform and sit within their consumer lending division.
The firm has been building out this team over the last 6 months, and now shifting their focus to bringing on an experienced associate level hire. The role will cover developing and monitoring risk models for PD, LGD, and EAD parameters, working across model validation and implementation, data programming in SQL and Python, and independently carrying out their own projects in regards to model development.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with 4-6 years of experience working in credit risk modeling, hands-on experience in model development, and strong quantitative and technical skills.
- Development and monitoring of risk models and segmentation for retail exposures
- Quantifying Basel parameters utilizing the models and segmentation
- Model documentation, implementation, and validation activities
- Independently carrying out projects for credit risk model development
- 4-6+ years of experience in model development
- Experience with generating Basel parameters (PD, LGD, EAD)
- Strong quantitative and technical skills
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline.. ex) Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, etc.