A Private Equity firm is looking to expand its team with an Associate. They are located in Washington DC and invest in Real Estate. This is a very entrepreneurial firm that provides an environment for growth and hands-on transaction experience. As an Associate, you will be heavily involved in transactions from start to finish.
- Diligence and execution
- Investment sourcing and evaluation including building and managing sourcing channels, deal flow, and helping prioritize transaction pipeline.
- Financial modeling including analysis of financial statements, valuations, returns, and competitive ratios
- Create investment presentations and transactions memos regarding new investment opportunities
- Participate in fund raising presentations and marketing
- A minimum of 1-2 years of investment banking experience
- Strong GPA from a top university
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are looking to transition into Private Equity or for a new challenge, please apply!