A Private Equity firm is looking to expand its team with an Associate. They are located in Washington DC and focus on companies that enable clean energy or improve energy efficiency. This is a very entrepreneurial firm that provides an environment for growth and hands-on transaction experience. As an Associate, you will be heavily involved in transactions from start to finish and have strong involvement with portfolio companies.
- Diligence and execute private equity investment opportunities and transactions across various industries
- Investment sourcing and evaluation including building and managing sourcing channels, deal flow, and helping prioritize transaction pipeline.
- Financial modeling including analysis of financial statements, valuations, returns, and competitive ratios
- Create investment presentations and transactions memos regarding new investment opportunities
- Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments
- Participate in fund raising presentations and marketing
- A minimum of 1-2 years of investment banking or private equity experience
- Industry knowledge in the energy sector
- Strong GPA from a top university
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are looking to transition into Private Equity or for a new challenge, please apply!