A global leader in the financial services space is looking to grow their legal team! This role would be working out of the Chicago office, and focusing primarily on investment banking and asset management.
- Advise business on wide range of legal matters including segregated account mandates, carried interest vehicles, commercial banking , private funds and private equity
- Negotiate and draft agreements and side letters regarding private equity investment program and related co-investment deals
- Advise, draft and negotiate legal documentation matters including formation of fund products and various regulatory matters
- Juris Doctor
- 5+ years legal experience specifically in the investment industry
- Detail oriented and collaborative
This is an excellent opportunity for one to work with a globally renowned company in the financial services space - if this sounds like you click the link to apply!