A premier vertically integrated real estate investment firm based in Florida is seeking to add an Asset Management Analyst to their growing team. Our client has a strong, decades-long track record of success in the commercial real estate space with no plans of slowing down any time soon. Within commercial real estate, they touch multi-tenant light industrial and related business parks in growth markets in the United States. Having raised a handful of funds, making it an extremely stable organization with a successful track record. As the Asset Management Analyst, you will be responsible for managing leasing/financial performance of the property until their done with the sales process.
- Accommodate and survey different reports including month to month portfolio measurements, settlement compromises, and quarterly resource reports as expected.
- Aggregating and compiling property level information into portfolio-wide statistics and presentation materials
- Perform due diligence and underwriting of prospective acquisitions and developments
- Prepare financial modeling to support and guide asset management decisions
- 2-3 Years of asset management experience.
- Industrial or office experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical background