The applications support analyst will be responsible for…
- Providing L1/L2 application support to user groups in middle/back office
- Responsible for resolution of issues that arise across post trade areas, and ensuring these are resolved.
- Manage incident troubleshooting, resolution, and reporting.
- Support on system enhancements, system implementation, release and deployment
The applications support analyst should have the following requirements…
- Previous experience in supporting production systems
- Previous experience supporting back office settlement systems
- 5+ years in investment banking environment
- Strong knowledge in Unix, Linux and Windows platforms
If you are interested in this sales role, then apply now!