One of Germanys most recognisable Capital Managements are currently searching for an Anti-Money Laundering Officer for their headquarters based in the Munich area.
As an Anti-Money Laundering Officer, you will:
- Act as the Deputy Chief Compliance Officer.
- Training of staff members on Anti-Money Laundering.
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of developments in supervisory law and current case law, with an emphasis on money laundering.
- Conducting process reviews to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and the design of ongoing business operations with a focus on money laundering.
- Monitoring of applicable embargoes and sanctions, as well as the development of essential measures.
- 5+ years experience within AML.
- Someone with relevant experience within compliance supervisory law's such as MaComp, WpHG, and KAMaRisk.
- Someone who is a team player and communicative.
- Someone who completed their university studies within Finance, Law or a relevant background.
- Fluency in English and German.
If interested, please reach out to George Motsonelidze at Selby Jennings.