We are currently representing a major player in funds services, corporate governance, and related services. Our renowned client has offices in over 80 countries globally and employs over 9,500 staff, with almost $2 trillion in assets under administration.
- 6-8 years of experience in AML within the funds' industry
- Exceptional knowledge of the Luxembourgish AML Regulations.
- Expert and great understanding of the TA regulations
- Leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Participate in the constant review & enhancement of the AML Team procedures
- Oversee AML processes to keep track of the company's objectives
- Lead the AML project planning
- Acting as the key figure and point of contact for AML queries
- Maintain strong relationships with the clients and other relevant stakeholders
- Leading a team of AML Officers and also conduct training