- Take responsibility for scheduling and coordinating meetings for the management team. Including booking meeting rooms, sending out invitations, and ensuring that all necessary materials are available.
- Prepare reports and presentations for the management team. Including gathering data, creating charts and graphs, and formatting documents.
- Manage correspondence for the management team. Draft letters, emails, and other documents, as well as responding to inquiries from clients and other stakeholders.
- Maintain records for the management team. Keep track of important documents, filing paperwork, and ensuring that all records are up-to-date.
- Provide general administrative support to the management team. Including answering phones, greeting visitors, and performing other tasks as needed.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent English and Cantonese communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.