A leading health plan in Boston is looking to hire an Actuarial Manager to lead a team and support risk management & contracting, forecasting, and reserving.
The Actuarial Manager will be responsible for:
- Support 2 annual audits in addition to triennial DOI audit
- Quarterly forecasting of financial statements for purposes of business planning
- Assist in developing materials for Chief Actuary, Senior Management, and Finance Committee
- Represent actuarial in contract support activities including guiding contracting on development, projection, or refinements on risk contracts
- Lead small team of actuarial analysts.
The Actuarial Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Bachelor Degree in actuarial sciences, mathematics, or statistics
- ASA or FSA