A well-capitalized and well-regarded real estate private equity firm in Atlanta, Georgia is seeking to add an Acquisitions Analyst to their team. This position offers the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the transaction process to have a hands-on and diverse acquisition experience.
The Acquisitions Analyst will be responsible for...
- Building financial models and presentations concerning acquisitions and joint venture development
- Understand market data and conduct industry research to contribute to investment decisions
- Work closely with Lead Acquisitions Associate and Development Partnership Associate on full transaction reports from beginning to end
The Acquisitions Analyst should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Business, Finance, Real Estate, or related field)
- 1-3 years of experience working with financial modeling
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with exceptional communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
If you are wanting a role with lots of growth opportunities, a positive work environment, and the opportunity to have a deep knowledge about acquisitions, please do not hesitate to apply to this amazing role!