Your Job Duties:
- You will support and assist Relationship Managers in improving client profitability, developing additional business, preparing relationship plans, conducting service reviews, making client presentations, and coordinating amongst our servicing teams
- Coordinates the account administration for institutional custody clients
- Receives service requests from clients and partners; executes daily client activity, oversees transaction processing, handles inquiry resolution, obtains appropriate documentation, and ensures systems information is up-to-date
- Oversees development of appropriate action plans for client activities and ensures execution and follow-up
- Coordinates with servicing team on execution of client activity, communicating with client and vendors as appropriate
- Facilitates new client onboarding by performing system demos and training in conjunction with Relationship Managers
- Documents services provided, specialized procedures, and ongoing written communications with client as appropriate in managing daily activity
- Develops clear understanding of clients' need behind service requests and communicates to service partners. Obtains appropriate information from partners and client to facilitate service changes or transactions
- Involvement in client service initiatives and assists relationship managers with specific projects as needed
- Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements, and service delivery using creative and proactive measures
- Monitors custody operations and accounting activities to ensure that all necessary reports, documents, tickets, etc. are processed to facilitate client services
- Ensures accurate new account set up for Asset Owners
- Involvement in WEBEX or face to face Demos on Passport and other relevant systems for new and existing clients.
- Knowledge of custody, asset servicing and/or funds, valuation accounting usually acquired through related experience, is needed to administer client accounts
- General business knowledge is required to oversee client transactions
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills required to identify and resolve account issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with clients
- Strong communication both written and verbal. Proficient in English and Cantonese. Additional capability in Mandarin is advantageous.
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in financial servicing/accounting/business fields.
- Specific experience in client services, account management or relationship management of custody and/or funds client base is advantageous.